Welcome to Renaissance Learning's Help Center! This article provides information on how to best find the answers you're looking for, whether it's for a specific product or you want to browse through all content for all products.
Renaissance Help Center
- From the Renaissance Help Center landing page, https://renhelpcenter.renaissance.com/hc/en-us, you'll see a search field at the top of the screen. Type in the keywords or phrases you're looking for and select Enter to search for results for all Renaissance products.
- Want to find content for a particular product? Choose a tile for a product to go to that product's Help Center. Searching from a product-specific site will return results for just that product.
- An All Products menu appears at the top of every help page which you can use to toggle quickly to the help for any Renaissance product.
- Select the Renaissance logo in the upper-left corner at any time to return to the home page.
After using the search bar on the Renaissance Help Center home page:
- Your search term will appear in the search field in the upper-right corner of the results page.
- All products (sources) will be displayed by default. All articles that match your search terms are shown in the results list.
- You can choose a single product to narrow down the search results.
- Once you find the article you're looking for, select its title to open it.
When you select an article, you are directed to the related product's Help Center. Any additional searches done will be for that product only.
Searching Product-Specific Help Centers
- If you are on a product-specific site, enter keywords or terms in the search field and select Enter to find results for just that product. In the example above, searching within the Lalilo site would only return results for Lalilo help articles.
- Promoted articles appear below the search. These may change throughout the year to provide you with content and topics relevant to the part of the school year you are in.
- Want to browse topics? Select any of the Categories on the home page to browse through articles that relate to that topic.
- Click the product logo in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to the Help Center home page for that product at any time.
- Need help? Select Submit a request to send in a support ticket.
- Want to look for help on a different product? Use the All Products menu to switch to any other Renaissance product's Help Center.